1. TOKYO is an (ultra/very)-modern metropolis.
2. WARSAW's old town was (restored/raised) after World War II (WWII).
3. One of PRAGUE's most beautiful landmarks, the Hradcany, (sits/located) atop a hill overlooking the city.
4. LONDON has a very good (people/public) transportation system.
5. MEXICO CITY has a (vibrant/vibration) ( =thriving) arts scene.
6. The main sights of LOS ANGELES are (scattered/concentrated) across the city. You'll need a car to see them all.
7. BANGKOK's climate is tropical, so you won't need to bring your (winter/cold) clothes.
8. BUENOS AIRES has a very European (feel/idea) to it, despite being in South America.
9. Despite having lots of (ancient/archaic) architecture, ROME is one of Europe's most fashionable cities.
10. BORA BORA is not for travelers on a (budget/budge). ( = travelers looking to save money)
1. NEW YORK CITY's (skyline/sky) is amazing. ( = incredible, breathtaking, etc.)
2. MONTREAL is the biggest French- (speaking/talking) city outside of Europe.
3. The winters in BARCELONA are very (mild/medium).
4. DUBAI is a (comparative/relatively) new travel destination, but it has many excellent amenities.
5. The beaches of RIO DE JANEIRO are world- (known/famous).
6. LAS VEGAS offers travelers many world- (level/class) attractions.
7. Many of SEOUL's palaces are of great than five palaces that are of great historical (important/importance).
8. TORONTO is a (multicultural/multinational) city. Many people from many different countries live there.
9. When visiting CAPE TOWN, make sure to check out the Bo-Kaap neighborhood, with its (color/colorful) buildings.
10. It (lasts/takes) over 20 hours to fly to MELBOURNE or SYDNEY from Europe.